About Vashnam Tech Trading

Vashnam Tek Trading is at the service of dear customers with the wholesale sale of tea. Our main goal is to get 100% satisfaction of our customers. To achieve this goal, we have tried to offer the highest quality products at the most reasonable price.
With the production of 30,000 tons of tea, Iran ranks ninth in world production; China ranks first, followed by Sri Lanka, Kenya, and India. In contrast, Pakistan, Russia, and America are the largest importers of this product in the world. Tea after water is one of the most consumed drinks among Iranians, so that 6-10 cups of tea are consumed daily by Iranian people; China is the largest producer and exporter of tea and is also considered one of the largest consumers of tea in the world.
The annual consumption of tea in Iran is 100,000 tons, and this amount of production does not meet the needs of the people, and the rest is supplied through imports. Out of 100% of tea consumption, 30% is supplied by domestic production, and we need imports for the remaining 70%. In addition to imports, our country also exports to countries such as Germany, Belgium and Switzerland.

Business Articles Vashnam Tech

Find out about the latest news in the field of tea...

Why choose Vashnam Tech Trading?

The most important reasons for choosing Vishnam Tek tea.

1

excellent quality

All kinds of tea with the highest quality are available in this business.

2

The price is right

The reasonable price of our products is due to direct sales.

3

fast sending

Your order will be sent to your place as soon as possible.

4

Variety of products

All kinds of quality tea are available in our store.

5

Brilliant record

We have been working in the field of wholesale quality tea for several years.

6

Global export

One of our most important goals is the global export of tea and the recognition of Iranian tea all over the world.